Unfortunately, disturbances caused by rioters who take out their aggression on customers and/or staff are part of day-to-day business today. Unlike the in-house detective, the doorman/shopguard does not work covertly, but is immediately visible to anyone who visits your business.
Well -groomed appearance: Our employees wear uniforms or dark, uniform-like clothing.Her friendly presence contributes to an atmosphere of safety.
doormen /Shopguards are used to guard the entrance and exit areas of retail stores. He/she gives you and your customers security, and potential criminals are deterred. You decide which group of people is denied access to your property.
our doormen recognize critical situations and react immediately and calmly. They also have the task of looking after any existing EAS systems. As soon as the signal from the EAS system sounds, the presence of the shop guard ensures quick access to suspected perpetrators if a criminal offense is suspected.
- friendly welcome and farewell to customers
- monitoring of the entrance and checkout area as well as additional checkouts (theft prevention)
- receipt and purchase checks in the event of suspicious circumstances
- accompaniment of the checkout staff during internal cash transport
- support for the staff when the signal is triggered by the EAS system (e.g. assistance with unloading the shopping trolley)
- documentation of safety-related issues and presentation to store management, as well as suggestions for rectifying defects
- sporadic patrols and evening checks of the sales rooms, including open sales areas, customer toilets, emergency exits
- assistance for staff and customers in all problem cases